2018 Investor IQ Test
Investor IQ Test 2018.
Do you think you’re a rock star investor? A complete novice? Check your Investor IQ with the 21 questions below.
1. What is the one question you should ask your Certified Financial Advisor before hiring him/her?
2. What are 3 red flags that your financial plan is in peril?
3. How much of your nest egg should you keep safe?
4. What's safe?
5. What is the average return of stocks over the last 10 and 30 years?
6. What is the average return of gold over the last 10 and 30 years?
7. What is the average return of real estate over the last 10 and 30 years?
8. What was the top performing investment in 2017?
9. How long will it take for you to have a nest egg as big as your annual salary if you put 10% of your income into a Buy My Own Island Fund and invest in stocks and bonds*?
10. How long will it take for your nest egg to earn more than you earn, if you you put 10% of your income into a Buy My Own Island Fund and invest in stocks and bonds*?
11. What’s the better investment strategy in a slow-growth, high-debt world?
12. Which countries hold the most gold?
13. Are annuities safe?
14. What is the 3-Ingredient Recipe for Cooking up Profits?
15. What are the Four Questions for Picking Winning Stocks?
16. What were the top performing and the worst months for stocks over the past five years?
17. What was the top performing 3-month period for stocks over the past five years?
18. What was the worst investment in 2017, NASDAQ, gold, the Dow Jones Industrial Average, bonds, Bitcoin or real estate?
19. Which year is expected to perform better, 2018 or 2019, based upon historical returns of election years?
20. How many companies are in the Dow Jones Industrial Average?
21. How many Dow Jones Industrial Average companies were bailed out or went bankrupt in the Great Recession?
Answers are listed in the article "Investor IQ Test Answers 2018" in my blog at NataliePace.com.
Email info @ NataliePace.com or call 310-430-2397 if you have any questions about this test, or about the answers, or if you are interested in learning time-proven investing, budgeting, debt reduction, home buying solutions that will transform your life.
14/8/2018 01:16:14 pm
This nataliepace blog has been giving us about and generating about investor IQ test question you should ask your certified financial support. The more and great thoughts always for financial plan.
I would like to thank you for sharing such a nice article which is really essential for the investors. One should never put all the eggs in one bucket. Apart from this, an investor should be very careful while investing in any kind of project. Real estate is one of an important platform for the investors to make a profit. However, a lot of factors should be considered prior to the investment to make a profitable deal.
28/9/2018 08:35:46 am
Thanks for your comments, Zoe. So true.
8/1/2019 10:13:12 pm
Having a business is all about taking risks. It is so hard to adjust with such a competitive industry. Many people nowadays have come into sense and follow the rules of the market. They are easily be attached to different brands that you can no longer have a brand loyalty from them. At first, it was really hard, but the fruit is really worth all the efforts and money. Thank you so much for giving us information regarding financial matters.
8/3/2019 01:47:44 am
That was really a good question. I guess people who will be questioned with that would really think twice before answering. Aside from the questions are like mazes, the IQ of the person will be tested when they were questioned like this. Being an investor also means being wise and smart. I hope investors would tell their stories and share their knowledge on how to invest properly. Thank you so much for sharing a wonderful message in this blog. It was much appreciated!
18/4/2019 03:20:59 am
This article is full of some well-researched information. You have made valid points in a unique way. I am bookmarking this content
Leave a Reply.
Natalie Pace is the co-creator of the Earth Gratitude Project and the author of The Power of 8 Billion: It's Up to Us, The ABCs of Money, The ABCs of Money for College, The Gratitude Game and Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is. She is a repeat guest & speaker on national news shows and stages. She has been ranked the No. 1 stock picker, above over 830 A-list pundits, by an independent tracking agency, and has been saving homes and nest eggs since 1999.