One-of-a-Kind Gift Giving on Any Budget. Including No Budget.
By the NataliePace.com team.
The holiday season is upon us, and we’re wishing you peace, joy, love and special moments with family and friends – all of the things that money can’t buy. These priceless gifts might actually be infused into our gift giving, if we get creative about showing our loved ones how much we appreciate them. Anyone can buy something from a store. However, have we sounded the depths of our heart to discover how our talents might create a personalized gift that will be treasured forever? Whether the sky is the limit on what we can spend, or we have to get creative without pulling out the wallet, below are unique gifts that can’t be purchased off the shelf.
1. Gift: Your Time. There is something that you do better than anyone else you know. So, why not give a free certificate to those you most love? Gift Certificates for massages, babysitting, cooking classes, interior design, landscape design, a very cheffy Meal, A Day Doing Whatever You Desire… All of these can be the spark that creates one of the most memorable moments in life. The best gifts in life aren’t things. They are experiences.
During one lean Single Mom Year, I gave my son the gift of King for the Day, where we did everything that he wanted to do. Imagine the confidence and life lessons a child learns by being in charge for the day! You’ll notice that their face lights up the moment they leap from bed to seize this experience, and you might be delighted to see how the choices you feared (candy for breakfast) are not on the menu.
2. Couple’s or Family Adventure. A college graduate was given the gift of attending the March 2023 Restormel Royal Manor House Retreat. The trip was so much more than she expected that she hopes to attend the next one (and edited a video of some of the experiences, which you can watch in the retreat flyer).
Our next Sustainability Adventure in a royal manor house in England is scheduled for March 2024. (Check out the video below for details.) This adventure includes a 12-month, all-access pass for two to our online retreats and master classes, and 3 coaching sessions -- plus a life-transformational Brain Trust experience, all for a much more affordable price than you might imagine. (Email info@NataliePace.com or call 310-430-2397 for pricing and information. Click on the retreat flyer to learn other essential information.) Would the best gift under the tree be walking in the footsteps of families that have kept their wealth over centuries, stepping into a more sustainable lifestyle, and experiencing forest bathing in ways that you’d never discover on your own? The Eden Project, beaches, a medieval village, delicious dining and more are all steps away!
3. Gift: Your Talents. Can you record a song, draw a caricature, design personalized notecards or create a calendar of family portraits? Are you great at woodworking or cabinetry? Uniquely crafted gifts require your time and heart/soul, which is more valuable than your dollars. You’ll want to find an angle that makes it special and personal for the person you’re giving it to.
4. Host a Party. One great holiday party can be a lot less expensive than individual gifts. And if throwing a party is too much time, money or trouble, host a potluck with a theme! A friend of mine hosts Potluck Yoga parties. He doesn’t have to cook, clean or even lead the yoga session. Since the yoga instructor is paid by donation, even that is covered by the guests.
5. Bad Santa (aka White Elephant). In the Bad Santa version of the White Elephant gift party, everyone is tasked to bring the worst gift they’ve ever received. Everything else is the same. The guests select a wrapped gift in order by number. If they see something that someone has already unwrapped that they want, they can “steal” it instead of opening a new gift. This party is a lot of fun. The gifts cost nothing.
6. Clap & Celebrate. Showing up is one of the greatest gifts that we give our friends and family. Whether it is scheduling a family get-together on Zoom, cheering from the sidelines of a soccer game, or taking the train to our home town, the best present might simply be our presence.
7. Share Secrets. Are you the envy of the neighborhood for your soups, cakes, handmade sweaters, cookies, or even bike repair? Why not host a cooking or crocheting class, or turn an old junker fixie bike into an artistic (and ridable) wonder? Should you write a booklet of gardening tips or recipes? These might become keepsakes for generations…
8. Buried Treasure. Lean years can be the push we need to uncover the treasures in that long, forgotten safe deposit box. Do you have a keepsake or collectible to offer to your children? The H.R.H. Prince of Wales (Prince William) gave H.R.H. The Princess of Wales (Princess Catherine) the engagement ring that belonged to his mother, Princess Diana. Imagine how much more cherished that ring is than anything Catherine might have received.
9. Family Memorabilia. Shutterfly, Printify and Snapfish make it affordable to turn favorite pictures into coffee mugs, photo albums, t-shirts and even wall art. Natalie Pace's Earth Gratitude project has sustainability merchandise that might be perfect for your green friends and family members. The Earth Gratitude backpacks, phone cases, coffee mugs, tote bags and t-shirts all send the message of living in greater harmony with our home planet.
10. Financial Freedom. Gifts that promote personal empowerment are always in style. Give yourself the tools we all need to save thousands annually in our budget, be the boss of our money, earn money while we sleep and protect our wealth. For many of us, learning how to protect and grow our net worth is worth millions – especially if we start young. Let 2024 be the true New Year, New You Year for living a rich life and a Thrive Budget, while protecting and growing our wealth. It’s okay to buy a gift for ourselves, too!
Many attendees report earning back the price of the retreat in budget savings alone -- within just a few short months. So, the New Year New You Financial Freedom Retreat can indeed be the gift that keeps on giving...
New Year, New You Online Financial Freedom Retreat
A complete money makeover. Learn the life math that we all should have received in high school and college. Adopt a Thrive Budget (instead of the Buried Alive in Bills/Struggling to Survive Budget). This is the perfect way to start 2024 off with a bang! Email info@NataliePace.com to learn more and register. Check out the retreat flyer to learn the 15+ things you’ll learn and master, to read testimonials and to get pricing/hours information.
Ebooks are very affordable and make a mindful, sustainable present. Click on the book covers below to download Natalie Pace’s bestsellers.
The Power of 8 Billion: It’s Up to Us. The sustainable information and lifestyle that, once embraced, allows us to be the change our planet needs to heal. Includes inspiring stories of green projects from around the world.
Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is (2nd edition). An original ESG investing book that includes analytical tools that helped to earn Natalie Pace the #1 stock picker ranking.
The ABCs of Money, 5th edition. The life math we all need to learn for debt reduction, and investing in real estate, stocks, bonds, crypto, gold and more.
The ABCs of Money for College. Get a better degree for half the price. Adopt the formula for success when your child is born!
The Gratitude Game. 21 days to a healthier, wealthier, more beautiful you. Daily prosperity mantras and tasks that lead to lasting wealth. We recommend this one in the audio format.
Email info@NataliePace.com to learn more about receiving private coaching from Natalie Pace, including an unbiased 2nd opinion of your current wealth plan. Make 2024 your year to step into prosperity, abundance, savings, debt reduction and money while you sleep.
"We asked Natalie Pace for a second opinion on our investment portfolio. She researched and reviewed each stock and fund. She then explained to us in plain English how we were positioned in the market and how high our risk exposure was. Her knowledge was so profound that we decided to take her retreat in Arizona. My husband was still quite skeptical, but 20 minutes into the retreat he turned to me and said "Thank you." Stocks and investing are no longer rocket science. We give thanks just about every day that we met Natalie. I feel like I live on a different planet. I'm so grateful. Thank you for changing our lives, our peace of mind, our future and our vision of what is possible. We made a tectonic shift with you."
AC & AM
Charity is the best networking. This holiday season, consider making your donation go 3X as far by adding in your time and talent, and by focusing your giving on one project. All of the projects that Natalie Pace is involved in came about directly through her charitable giving. When you focus on one thing, and put your heart and soul into making a difference, there is greater power going in, greater results can be achieved and stronger bonds will forge with the people working alongside you.
If you're interested in financial freedom or sustainability, consider becoming a part of the Natalie Pace Volunteer Brain Trust, or becoming a patron to the Earth Gratitude project. Email info@NataliePace.com or call 310-430-2397 to learn more! You can also donate directly to EarthGratitude.org on our website.
Check out the 5-part free docu series on EarthGratitude.org, featuring inspiring sustainability projects from around the world! Contributors include H.H. The Dalai Lama, H.M. King Charles III (when he was The Prince of Wales), Sia, Ed Begley Jr., Elon Musk, XPRIZE, Wangari Maathai, Arianna Huffington, The Duchess of Northumberland, Deepak Chopra, EARTHDAY.ORG, Ron Finley, the NRDC, Global Green, Lynne Twist, Green Our Planet, Life is Good, Master Sha, Leon Krier, Kiss the Ground, Nathalie Kelley, 4p1000.org, Alice Waters, The Edible Schoolyard Project, H.M. Queen Diambi, The Pachamama Alliance, WildlifeDirect and more.
There is always something to give, and often the gift that isn’t “store bought” is the one that will be the most treasured. Rather than shop in a store, why not meditate on what your loved one might really appreciate. Factor in that time and talent can be more valuable than money. Adventures and experiences pay dividends in our memories for life!
Join us for our Restormel Royal Immersive Adventure Retreat. March 8-15, 2024. Email info@NataliePace.com to learn more. Register with friends and family to receive the best price. Click for testimonials, pricing, hours & details. There is very limited availability, and you must register early to ensure that you get the exact room you want. This retreat includes an all-access pass to all of our online training for a full year for two!
Natalie Wynne Pace is an Advocate for Sustainability, Financial Literacy & Women's Empowerment. Natalie is the bestselling author of The Power of 8 Billion: It's Up to Us and is the co-creator of the Earth Gratitude Project. She has been ranked as a No. 1 stock picker, above over 835 A-list pundits, by an independent tracking agency (TipsTraders). Her book The ABCs of Money remained at or near the #1 Investing Basics e-book on Amazon for over 3 years (in its vertical), with over 120,000 downloads and a mean 5-star ranking. The 5th edition of The ABCs of Money and the 2nd edition of Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is were released in 2021. Follow her on Instagram.
Natalie Pace's easy as a pie chart nest egg strategies earned gains in the last two recessions and have outperformed the bull markets in between. That is why her Investor Educational Retreats, books and private coaching are enthusiastically recommended by Nobel Prize winning economist Gary S. Becker, TD AMERITRADE chairman Joe Moglia, Kay Koplovitz and many Main Street investors who have transformed their lives using her Thrive Budget and investing strategies. Click to view a video testimonial from Nilo Bolden.
Check out Natalie Pace's Substack on Apple and Spotify.
Watch videoconferences and webinars on Youtube.
Other Blogs of Interest
Once in a Century Events are Happening Every Day.
The Crypto Winter Enters Its 3rd Year.
Earn $50,000 or More in Interest. Safely. Finally.
Freebies and Deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Auto Strikes End. EV Price Wars Continue.
WeWork's Bankruptcy. Half-Empty Office Buildings. Problems in our Personal Wealth Plan.
Solutions for Unaffordable Housing.
The Magnificent 7 Drag NASDAQ into Another Correction
Cruise Ships Give Freebies to Investors. Should You Take the Bait? Should You Take a Cruise?
Bonds. Banks. The Treacherous Landscape of Keeping Our Money Safe.
7 Rules of Investing
Air B N Bust?
Santa Rally 2023 or Time to Get Defensive?
Barbie. Oppenheimer. Strikes. Streaming Wars. Netflix.
Monero: A Token of Trust?
13 Lifestyle Choices to Reduce Waste, Pollution & CO2 & Save a Boatload of Dough.
China Bans Apple
11-Point Green Checklist for Schools.
Artificial Intelligence and Nvidia's Blockbuster Earnings Report
Biotech in a Post-Pandemic World
10 Wealth Secrets of Billionaires and Royals.
What Happened to Cannabis?
Bank of America has $100 Billion in Bond Losses (on Paper)
The USA AAA Credit Rating is on a Negative Watch.
Lithium. Essential to EV Life.
I'm Just Not Good at Investing. Investors Ask Natalie.
Should I Buy an S&P500 Index Fund? Investors Ask Natalie.
Bonds Lost More than Stocks in 2022.
2023 Company of the Year
Do Cybersecurity Risks Create Investor Opportunities?
Writers Strike, While Streaming CEOs Rake In Hundreds of Millions Annually.
I Lost $100,000. Investors Ask Natalie.
Artificial Intelligence Report. Micron Banned in China. Intel Slashes Dividend.
Buffett Loses $23 Billion. Branson's Virgin Orbit Declares Bankruptcy. Insurance Company Risks.
Schwab Loses $41 Billion in Cash Deposits.
Fiat. Crypto. Gold. BRICS. Real Estate. Alternative Investments.
BRICS Currency. Will the Dollar Become Extinct?
The Online Global Earth Gratitude Celebration
7 Green Life Hacks
Fossil Fuels Touch Every Part of Our Lives
Are There Any Safe, Green Banks?
7 Ways to Stash Your Cash Now. Lessons from the Silicon Valley Bank Failure.
Which Countries Offer the Highest Yield for the Lowest Risk?
Solar, EVs, Housing, HSAs -- the Highest-Yield in 2023?
Why We Are Underweighting Banks and the Financial Industry.
2023 Bond Strategy
Emotions are Not Your Friend in Investing
Investor IQ Test
Investor IQ Test Answers
Bonds Lost -26%, Silver Held Strong.
Save Thousands Annually With Smarter Energy Choices
Is Your FDIC-Insured Cash Really Safe?
Money Market Funds, FDIC, SIPC: Are Any of Them Safe?
My 24-Year-Old is Itching to Buy a Condo. Should I Help Him?
The 12-Step Guide to Successful Investing.
The Bank Bail-in Plan on Your Dime.
Rebalancing Your Nest Egg IQ Test.
Answers to the Rebalancing Your Nest Egg IQ Test.
Please note: Natalie Pace does not act or operate like a broker. She reports on financial news, and is one of the most trusted sources of financial literacy, education and forensic analysis in the world. Natalie Pace educates and informs individual investors to give investors a competitive edge in their personal decision-making. Any publicly traded companies or funds mentioned by Natalie Pace are not intended to be buy or sell recommendations.
ALWAYS do your research and consult an experienced, reputable financial professional before buying or selling any security, and consider your long-term goals and strategies. Investors should NOT be all in on any asset class or individual stocks. Your retirement plan should reflect a diversified strategy, which has been designed with the assistance of a financial professional who is familiar with your goals, risk tolerance, tax needs and more. The "trading" portion of your portfolio should be a very small part of your investment strategy, and the amount of money you invest into individual companies should never be greater than your experience, wisdom, knowledge and patience.
Information has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, NataliePace.com does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Opinions constitute our judgment as of the date of this publication and are subject to change without notice. This material is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Securities, financial instruments or strategies mentioned herein may not be suitable for all investors.
Natalie Pace is the co-creator of the Earth Gratitude Project and the author of The Power of 8 Billion: It's Up to Us, The ABCs of Money, The ABCs of Money for College, The Gratitude Game and Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is. She is a repeat guest & speaker on national news shows and stages. She has been ranked the No. 1 stock picker, above over 830 A-list pundits, by an independent tracking agency, and has been saving homes and nest eggs since 1999.